Steam Flex 8.0
Steam Flex is a program based on Keenan & Keyes steam tables. Various steam properties can be calculated by the user.
- State Points: Steam state points can be calculated given a pressure and any of the following: temperature, entropy, enthalpy, and moisture.
- Steam Rates: Theoretical steam rates can be calculated given inlet and exhaust pressures, plus inlet temperature, inlet enthalpy, inlet entropy, or inlet moisture.
- Estimations: "Straight through" steam turbines can be estimated given power or inlet steam flow, speed, efficiency, inlet and exhaust pressures, plus inlet temperature, inlet enthalpy, inlet entropy, or inlet moisture. A feature allows the estimation of blade heights when disk base diameters are given.
- Extractions: Extraction or induction steam turbines can be estimated similar to the straight through type.
- Field Test: Turbine efficiency can be evaluated based on Field operating data.
- Detailed print outs are available with each program function.
- Full control of the input and output units is available. All normally used English system and metric system units are user selectable.
- IBM PC or compatible computer.
- Windows 9x, 2000, NT or XP